Tuesday, February 21, 2006

BONNE ANNIVERSAIRE RBIE!!!

For those of you who can't read French, that means HAPPY BIRTHDAY RBIE!!!!

We created RBIE one year ago this past President's Day weekend and I am proud (and a little surprised) that our red-headed step-child of drunken inspiration has survived.

To commemorate this year, I would like to announce the following awards:

(1) Chatouille, for continuing to keep us alive in our darkest days. Without your tales from the crypt and other pearls of wisdom, I'm not sure what we would have done.

(2) Men's Lady, for keeping it real with all the skunks in NYC. I have to live vicariously through someone.... And also for finding your keys.

(3) Jindeh, for being the most elusive of the RBIE staff. I haven't been posting as much as I should have since I am currently drafting a Treatise on the Electric Slide, complete with pictures, but I will do my best to post from time to time.

(4) For our countless fans, we love you all. However, due to an incredibly awkward misunderstanding and pending criminal charges, we will no longer be autographing peoples' body parts.

Hope you all keep it real this 2006. Watch for lots more dating advice and celebrity gossip.