Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Not as pretty as your big sister? Blog about it

So, recent adventures in myspace have kept me off the RBIE page lately, mostly because myspace offers the opportunity to stalk the lives of others in return for putting oneself out there. But like the prodigal son, I have returned to you. And I demand my fatted calf. And at least 40 virgins, if you can find them.

If you end all of the above sentences with the words, "on the internet," they're still true. AMAZING.

Anyway, last time we saw our superhero, the men's lady, she was teaching us about hedge funds and dating (ignore the post that came somewhere around the middle of last month about how I lost my keys). That has since ended, and she is no longer dating anyone. Danny*, the poet bartender, broke up with her on instant messenger, although he still wants to "talk" occassionally, but we don't really know that stimulating conversation is the point of dating an unemployed poet who can't spell. Rod* is still in the picture, but he travels a lot and, upon reflection, might be gay. And the French lawyer? Sleazeball with a girlfriend. So, um...hmm. What else? I met a fireman in a bar last week. Check out my myspace page. And be my friend. Tom is lonely.