Sunday, May 14, 2006

Wilson Phillips says to hold on

I graduated. My parents came to New York, and I wore a funny hat, and then NYU gave me a hood. I am officially a Master of the Arts. On to unemployment!

The happenings of my life recently are as follows:

1) I met/will date a man I met in a bar recently who mispronounces my name. I realize my name is not short or common. I have brought excuse-making to a new level.

2) I had a job interview recently for a position with an insurance-based financial services bank. I didn't know what it was for, and floundered helplessly.

3) My dad asked me if I wanted to move home to Florida and just hang out until I marry...someone. Whoever. Really.

4) I've been trashed almost every night since graduation, and I think, instead of some sort of a medal, I'm getting cirrhosis of the liver.

Our blog is lonely without the help of chatouille.