Friday, November 11, 2005

Oh Bollocks...

First Katrina, then the bombings in Jordan, and now this. When will the bad news stop coming?!

Unless!...'british men in established relationships'....if that's not a call for Chris Martin's sperm, i don't know what is (hmnn. that really made more sense in my head).

It's just like an epic Hollywood love story: There's a serious shortage, and only Chris can save the future of Britain. Also, my parents would like grandchildren and it looks like my older married sister of three years isn't producing the goods. That leaves me. and Chris. Together, we can salvage the future of my family and bring yet another really really ridiculously good-looking supermodel into the world.

Because in these times of hardship, we need hope to help us carry on. And pretty mixed children. Pretty children are key.