Saturday, March 19, 2005

Spring Break and other news

We're all very sad to hear about the depression of a certain law student in D.C. I am comforted by the fact that you will one day be rich and famous (NOT as a result of blog-type activities), because of your absolutely fabulous book that is sitting in your head, just waiting to be put onto paper. Who knows? Maybe you'll do that this summer. Find a cabin in the woods, and either become Henry David Thoreau, or Ted Kaczynski. You pick.

In other news, I went to Costa Rica for spring break. Which, along with a barrage of midterms, is why the men's lady hasn't posted in awhile. I have no excuse for my posts being unoriginal and unfunny, however, but I am not sorry.

Here are some things you might not know about Costa Rica. 1. I went there. For Spring Break. 2. Howler monkeys aren't that cute. Until they start throwing poo. Awwww. 3. Bonding with your parents should be done with caution. Other connotations of the word "bondage" include being tied to a tree, or forced to marry an unattractive indian man. Or getting married in general, really.

Anyway, I went out with the English guy, and he was very nice. Until I killed him. Ok, I didn't kill him, but he should be so lucky! I would be a kick ass serial killer. Anyway, he didn't smell or give off a riotious Republican vibe or anything. That is all I wish to say on the subject, at least on the internet. I have returned to being single in NYC, so please watch out for more posts on my ever-so-exciting life as the men's lady.