Friday, May 13, 2005

I heart interviews

I had yet another interview today, for a job that will likely take me nowhere, but that's okay. My interview today was with a (very attractive) web developer, who I will call B.I.L.F. That stands for Boss I'd like to flamanco. In the hopes of one day having wild sex. I have a friend in D.C. who would've liked him- he was probably gay. Anyway, this is how it went.

B.I.L.F. "So, tell me about a time when you had conflict in the workplace."

me: "One time, i worked in an office, and some guy asked me if he could have my chair. So I picked it up and beat him with it."

B.I.L.F. "Hmm. That's an interesting way to deal with it. Why did you choose that?"

me: "I didn't have a gun."

B.I.L.F. "Ok, you're hired."

And all of a sudden, we realize that people in New York will do anything to hire someone to answer their phones.