Thursday, April 14, 2005

"I'll Never Tell"....that is, unless I can do it artistically on an anonymous postcard.

Are you a voyeur at heart, but can’t afford binoculars?

Do you wish you could read other people’s minds because their diaries are often illegible?


Have you found yourself thinking “I bet there’s no one out there as sick in the head as I am” or “I want to
find more people who really get me”?

Are you wasting time online when you should be studying because you have exams in two weeks but the thought of reviewing everything you’ve “learned” this past semester makes you queasy and wish you had ‘trophy spouse’ potential?


If you’ve answered yes to any of the above questions, then
this site is right for you!
(if you answered yes to all of the above questions, then we should talk.)

My personal favorite is
this card. Fifteen years ago, and I could have written it—wait…no…I mean, I could have written it when I was fifteen. (God I hated those psychotic stuffed animals. Let’s just say that I wasn’t always sure I’d live to see this day.)

--too lazy to send in a home-made postcard? Then feel free to post your secrets anonymously on our comments page. Come on, please? Diaries are hard to find.