Sunday, September 17, 2006

And then there were....

While we're all intently focused on the one current event that affects every man, woman, and child alike...the one current event we can't get away from on CNN...something that could have dire consequences for all of mankind if not handled gently -- yes, you guessed it, the fall TV line-up, ...i would like to take this opportunity to vouch for Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

I'd add more, but it's almost 1am on a Sunday night, so i'm just going to rest on my laurels, trusting that our millions of fans will respect my opinion as their own. (Also, I still have a massive headache from Saturday night, when I had to leave a 'publicity' party unexpectedly, took an hour long metro ride home, and somewhere along the way lost a shoe and ten bucks.)

To the flamboyant homeless man wearing one red wedged-heel shoe and eating 10 jr. bacon cheeseburgers* (assuming you found change to account for tax), I wish you indigestion and blisters. But please, if you get your life back on track by tomorrow, watch Aaron Sorkin's new show. (We'll call it even)

* just a guess.