Friday, March 25, 2005

Miss me?

I've come to rescue all you faithful readers from Mrs. Green. =)

Well well well. I just started my new top-secret job. And so far all I've done is sit in my office. Its a nice office though. Quite large with free reign to do whatever I want to it. I was given a training schedule to last me all week but I finished almost everything in about 2 hours. My supervisor left town so I'm left to fend for myself (a.k.a. surf the web all day). Sounds like fun, but after day 2, hour 15, you run out of things to do. Plus, I'm kind of afraid that any minute the FBI will seize my computer. So I brought in CDs and started reading, but I finished my book yesterday morning. Then I began watching about 6 hours of CNN coverage of the Schiavo case but I can't take it anymore.

Today I think I'm going to pretend to be Catholic so they let me leave early for Good Friday...

Maybe next week will pick up.