Sunday, September 11, 2005

DeadChatouilleSaysWhat?

Some experiences make you wiser, stronger, (dare i say) faster-- and some just make you realize that you'd probably be of greater service to humanity as a med school cadavre than a living being.

On an entirely unrelated note, I woke up hungover today and realized that i have a five page paper due tomorrow in a class that i temporarily forgot i had and for which i haven't purchased the required textbook. I then spent 15 bucks on a cab to make it to the bookstore before it closed, realized only when i got there that i didn't know the name of the book, ran around finding internet so i could check the course syllabus, discovered that the professor apparently expected me (ME!) to hold on to the paper version handed to me over two weeks ago, ran around some more trying to find a hard copy of said syllabus, slammed my head on a glass door when it turned out that the room in which i would find it was locked, glared up at the sky and shook my fist at God while also rubbing my bruised forehead, and immediately afterwards tripped over a loose brick and twisted my already fucked up foot.

On the bright side, I don't smoke --med school kids would go ape over my lungs.