Monday, June 13, 2005

Smooth Criminal

Michael Jackson was found Not Guilty!* Now, I don't particularly understand the judicial system or the need for its existence, but that's probably because I was born in a corrupt dictatorship and raised with a love for public stonings (or "tough love" as my family refers to it.)

All the same, he is one lucky bastard, and I'd like to add that I, for one, always believed in his innocence. I'd like to add that, but I'd probably be lying. More than anything, like you, I'm just glad I wasn't too hasty about throwing out my rhinestone covered glove.

* the exclamation point doesn't indicate my excitement as much as it indicates my surprise. So if you think MJ was acquitted wrongfully, don't send me your hate mail....and um, stop spending so much time with your priest.