Sunday, June 19, 2005

Drunken Blogging

Generally, I'm against it. Just one thing though....

To the Muslim guy from Kosovo: I don't think it's fair that you got mad at me and stomped off just because i pointed out that "you weren't so muslim a second ago when you were dancing with me to Ludacris."

To D: I don't think its ever a good idea to call your mother at 3am to keep you company when you walk home from a drunken night of dancing, let alone mention that she is on the same line and can hear me only after i say, "hey D, glad to know you haven't died."

To C: dancing while standing up does not a lapdance make.

To K: I apologize for calling you at 3am...then calling you again to clarify my message....then calling a third time to make sure you understood that i was sorry about calling the second time (which is when you actually answered), and then calling you once more to apologize for waking you up.

To my dad: Happy Father's Day and sorry about not sending you flowers and a card like i had planned. I also apologize for your much reduced testosterone in the past few years and the fact that you want flowers for Father's Day when my friends' dads want tools and grills...but i guess that apology is misplaced.

To my fifth grade English teacher: Fuck you for that B. I've had at least 6 strong drinks tonight and i dare you to find more than 3 mispelled words in this entire post.