Saturday, June 25, 2005

A-B-C-D, Follow Me!

Putting aside the annoying fact that my brother-in-law still doesnt know my name and calls me 'dearest sis' despite my repeated warnings that his days with my family are numbered, he recently brought to my attention the proposed budget cuts for PBS...and as much as it pains me to say it, I think he's right to be worried.

I'm sure all of you already know about the budget cuts and have been standing outside the capitol protesting with your posters for hours, taking in no nourishment but water as a sign of defiance, singing Sesame Street songs in unison, and hallucinating Letter People (yeah. whatever happened to them?). For the handful of you that continue to eat and aren't singing quite as loudly, get it together, because it wont be long before you're old and no one knows what you're talking about when you ask "What kind of fucking animal was Arthur?"

Contact this guy. Now.